To maintain our focus on the cross we preach Christ crucified for our sins, a stumbling block to some and nonsense to others (1 Cor 1: 23)
We picture in the future An Active and Transformed Christian Community Responding to Needs in Society.
God has called us To advance the Gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom by Proclaiming, Renewing and Discipling.
FIVE YEAR DIOCESAN GOALS (2014 – 2019)
GOAL 1: GROW NUMBER OF ACTIVE CHRISTIANS From 10,000 to 35,000 Christians by February 2019
SUB-GOAL 1: Proclaiming the Gospel (Preaching, Teaching & Evangelism)
SUB-GOAL 2: Discipling People in Pastorates (Fellowship, Bible Study, Prayer, Stewardship)
SUB-GOAL 3: Renewing of Minds Through Training (BUILD, ALPHA, Rooted in Jesus)
SUB-GOAL 4: Reformation of Church Services (Leading, Time, Music)
GOAL 2: MULTIPLY ANNUAL FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR MINISTRY From 3.5 million to 35 million by February 2019
SUB-GOAL 1: Successfully implement fundraising strategy (Stewardship campaign, Improve accountability and Effective income collection)
SUB-GOAL 2: Improve profitability of the three current diocesan institutions (Guesthouse, Bookshop & Namasoli Health Centre)
SUB-GOAL 3: Establish Social & Resource Development vehicles (NGO, CBO)
SUB-GOAL 4: Leverage of Assets (land and buildings)
GOAL 3: ESTABLISH AND SUSTAIN AN INFRASTRUCTURE THAT PROMOTES EXCELLENT Governance and Management by February 2019
SUB-GOAL 1: Design Policies (rules & guidelines) to ensure consistency and promotion of diocesan strategic goals.
SUB-GOAL 2: Engage capable Human capital to implement the diocesan strategic plan.
SUB-GOAL 3: Establish E- Systems to enhance effectiveness and speed.
We seek to enhance our ministry by being Humble, Accountable, Team workers, Focused, Passionate, Excellent Implementers, Loyal, Confidential, Persistent, Committed and Truthful
We believe a God-glorifying life ought to focus on…
- Genuine personal and corporate CONFESSION & REPENTANCE
- Total surrender to Christ's AUTHORITY & LORDSHIP
- An earnest personal engagement with God's WORD which impacts on our lives
- Living a SPIRIT-FILLED life.
- Keeping His commandments in OBEDIENCE
- PRAYER AND WORSHIP as the natural response to God
- FELLOWSHIP in PASTORATES to build each other up through inter-dependence and loving relationships
- PROCLAIMING the Good News of Christ’s salvation for all humankind in preaching, teaching and EVANGELISM
- STEWARDSHIP and giving back to God our God-given resources
- Transformation of lives, congregations, and communities through SOCIAL ACTION
We aim to transform our communities by focusing on initiatives in Health, Education, Advocacy and Wealth Creation